"We are an independent agency that places
coverages with national and local carriers, which fit our clients' needs best
including, but not limited to:"
- Recreational Vehicles
- Personal Umbrella Excess
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Crop Hail
- Pivot/Irrigation Equipment
We specialize in farm property and
casualty as well as crop insurance. Our primary focus is to properly service
the client's risk management needs.
- Farm Property
and Liability -
We have a specially designed policy for our managed farm clients.
Reliable Insurance Company - Farm Administration Certificate
- $1,000,000 farm liability limit, limited
environmental pollution coverage
- $1,000 property deductible per occurrence,
Special risks coverage, and replacement cost coverage.
- $1 million, $2 million, and $3 million farm excess
liability limits available.
- Property coverage available.
Written with Diversified Insurance Company or CHUBB MARM Insurance Company
- All risk coverage including the option of
mechanical/electrical breakdown coverage
- Replacement cost coverage
only (no depreciation)
- Crop Hail - Written with two major
companies offering very competitive rates. Crop hail coverage is available as a stand alone policy or
can be written in conjunction with multi-peril crop insurance. In addition
to hail damage, coverage is also provided for such perils as transit,
theft, vandalism, and fire.
(MPCI) - Written with five major carriers, Rural Community Insurance
Services (RCIS), National Ag Underwriters (NAU), International Ag
Insurance Solutions (IAIS), ArmTech, and Rain and Hail LLC (ACE).
- Each specialize in crop insurance and are
very innovative in their development of procedures that give the best possible
service to our clients.
- Various types of crop insurance coverage are available
that give producers the means to develop a sound risk management strategy
that fits his/her own needs.
Follow this link for further
information on the programs available.