|You are here: Farm and Ranch Management » Farm and Ranch Management Services » Farm and Ranch Accounting|
As a key ingredient of our professional farm management service, or as an independent service available on either a regular or consultation basis, Farmers National Company's financial reporting service can bring added value to your agriculture enterprise.
We will design, set up and maintain your farm or ranch accounting system to your specifications. We provide complete management of your funds and the review and payment of bills. Our reports will illustrate the performance of your farm or ranch, and provide the information necessary to make tax preparation easy.
Our farm and ranch accounting services start with these basics:
· Periodic transaction and cash position statements.
· Financial reports on multiple owner properties at either the farm or owner lever, or both.
· Annual summaries of income, expense and cash flows.
· Year-end summary for ease in tax preparation.
· Establishment and management of accounts, including two options:
o Interest bearing accounts are available
o Funds advanced accounts set up so that you receive or pay your cash balance (as appropriate) at the end of the month.
· Posting of all cash transactions to your account.
· If you cash rent your farm, we offer Cash Rent Assurance. This program guarantees the rent will be paid to you in full - - on time- - regardless of whether your farm operator pays the rent on time. (Not available on building leases.)