Area Manager / Assistant Vice President - Oil and Gas
Fort Worth, Texas
6421 Camp Bowie Blvd, Suite 314
Fort Worth, Texas 76116
Fax: (817) 884-4862
Toll Free: 1-888-880-8865
Texas State University, Political Science
Assistant Vice President and Area Manager of the Fort Worth Location of Farmers National Company.
Relationship Manager at Farmers National Company for two years prior to promotion to Assistant Vice President.
Assistant Relationship Manager at Farmers National Company for five years prior to promotion to Relationship Manager.
Petroleum Landman for six years prior to arrival at Farmers National Company with experience in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Louisiana.
Real Estate Professional for two years prior to joining the oil and gas industry.
Responsibilities at FNC:
• Manage all lease negotiations on behalf of all Farmers National Company mineral clients
• Manages a portfolio of client relationships, which may include Banks, Non-Profits, Universities, and Individuals, among others. Manages client relationships, which may include institutional and individual entities; Responsible for managing significant and potentially complex client relationships.
• Leads and Manages Relationship Managers in their daily workflow; Provides resources to direct reporting relationship managers; Resolves escalated client concerns responding quickly and with urgency
• Collaborate with the Oil and Gas Management and Oil and Gas Accounting leadership teams to enhance efficiency and the client experience; Involved in department goal setting, training, and long-term planning
• Present and articulate company services and value, including intangible benefits, while remaining focused on the prospect’s needs and expectations to clearly help define a solution
• Embrace the team-selling model to support Long Range Plan growth goals and expand the company’s presence.
• Build strong relationships with potential clients, executive influencers or other decision makers of institutions, investments funds, family offices and other ownership structures
• Maintains contact quarterly with key client relationships in area of responsibility; Ensures the needs are met
• Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes and standards within the industry and applies knowledge and practices
• Host and/or attend industry or company workshops, conferences, trade shows, networking functions and other organized events; maintain a presence in professional or community service organizations
Registered Professional Landman (RPL)
Member of American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
Member of Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen (FWAPL)
Farmers National Company Savings and Investment Plan Committee
PERSONAL ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Organizer and host of a yearly charity Christmas party that celebrated it's 14th anniversary by raising over 300 toys and $14,000.00 in cash in 2019.
Year started with FNC: 2012