Farm Manager / Real Estate Sales
PO Box 40
McCordsville, Indiana 46055
Mobile: (765) 914-8239
Real Estate Broker:
Real Estate Sales Person: Ohio.
Manage farms in the State of Indiana & Ohio
Licensed to sell Real Estate in the State of Indiana & Ohio
Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana - May 2013
Bachelor of Science Degree in Sales Management
Minor: Organizational Leadership Supervision
Farmers National Company, Lafayette, Indiana
Farm Manager and Real Estate Sales
Farm Credit Mid-America, Williamsport, Indiana, 2013-2017
- Responsible for building relationships with customers in the agricultural production market segment
- Develop an understanding of each customers¡¯ financial position while identifying needs and selling core products
- Use understanding of credit strengths and weaknesses to deliver value added information to agricultural businesses
AGCO Corporation, Duluth, Georgia, 2011-2012
North America Customer Marketing Intern
- Performed data analysis by creating pivot tables to produce effective customer prospecting lists
- Implemented new marketing programs by leading training events for account managers and dealers across the nation to better develop their knowledge of the new programs
Responsibilities at FNC:
Work with absentee landowners to increase their income and enhance their ownership enjoyment, while providing greater peace of mind on their farm ownership.
By using the Farmers National System of management, we can discover the farm's potential while guiding the owner along the road of their ownership goals.
Combining my experiences and our company's expertise with the farm operator's abilities, we work to increase the farm's productivity and income while implementing good land stewardship to enhance the farm's value.
List, market, and sell agricultural real estate in Indiana
Mid-South School for Advanced Agricultural Lending Graduate
Accredited Farm Manager (AFM)
"Chase, on behalf of all of us, thank for your efforts with regard to our family farm this year, and especially for the care you took - to ensure that the memorial event at the farm went smoothly. I know your presence was deeply appreciated not only by us, but by all who attended. We are very grateful for your conscientious work on our behalf. It was great to see the progress made on stabilizing the old house, and the healthy condition of the crops despite the difficult planting conditions experienced this spring.Your attentiveness and care are deeply appreciated!"
Year started with FNC: 2017