Farm Manager / Real Estate Sales
PO Box 547
Norfolk, Nebraska 68702
Real Estate Sales Person:
Serving Northeast Nebraska with farm management and real estate sales
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
Central Valley Ag, 2013 – 2018
ProEdge Risk Management Consultant/Grain Specialist
• Worked with producers on individually tailored grain marketing plans using both traditional and non-traditional contracts.
• Procured grain for both facility and direct ship destinations.
• Worked with area feedlots to assist in procuring grain needs and assist in managing price risk.
• Hold both series 3 and 30 Securities licenses.
• Procured corn and sell distillers products for a 50,000 bushel per day dry mill ethanol facility.
• Processed credit applications and assist in establishing credit lines with new distillers customers.
• Follow-up with customer’s bank and trade references for additional information when necessary. Establish alternative payment options if credit could not be approved.
Responsibilities at FNC:
Work closely with landowner clients to meet their goals and objectives on their farm investment.
Perform periodic farm inspections, prepare timely farm reports, and ensure accurate farm accounting for clients.
Provide farm expense budgeting, prepare current market analysis, and negotiate lease terms in order to maximize farm profitability for clients.
List, market, and sell agricultural real estate in the state of Nebraska
Year started with FNC: 2018