Farm Manager / Real Estate Sales
53709 866 Road
Plainview, Nebraska 68769
Real Estate Broker:
Real Estate Brokerage License
Achieving AFM accreditation.
Marketing and Advanced Marketing, Northeast Community College, Norfolk, Nebraska - 1996-1997
BS - Agronomy - South Dakota State University, Brookings, South Dakota - 1983
AS - Diversified Agriculture, University of Minnesota Crookston, Crookston, Minnesota - 1979
- Presently professional farm manager, AFM and associate broker with Farmers National Company.
- Regional Sales Manager, DA Lubricants, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri and South Dakota - 2004-2008
- Petroleum Manager, Farmers Co=op Oil, Newman Grove and Madison, Nebraska - 2001-2004
- First Generation Farmer - 1986-2010
- Crop Production Manager, GIOP Inc, Plainview, Nebraska 1985-
- Manager, Cargill, Inc, Gillett Grove, Iowa - 1984-1985
-Crew Foreman and Combine Operator, Wass Custom Harvesting - 1982-1983.
- Assistant Mill Man, Dahlgrens, Crookston, Minnesota - 1981
- Farm and Ranch Employee, Oxley Hereford Ranch, Mahnomen, Minnesota - 1980
Responsibilities at FNC:
I work with absentee landowners to increase their income and enhance their ownership enjoyment, while providing greater peace of mind on their farm ownership.
By using the Farmers National System of management, I can discover the farm's potential while guiding the owner along the road of their ownership goals.
Combining my and our company's expertise with the farm operator's abilities, I work to increase the farm's productivity and income while implementing good land stewardship to enhance the farm's value.
Nebraska LEAD XVII Fellow, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska
"I recommend the services of Steve McGregor who has served as the farm manager on our 158-acre farm in Knox County, Nebraska. Steve has managed our farm for the past five years with the upmost professionalism. His knowledge and attention to detail has greatly aided us and put as at ease. I feel confident in recommending Steve's services. He is not only thorough, but also easy to work with and always willing to take the time to discuss any concerns and respond to all questions." -- David Combs, President, Cerritos Properties
My reward is helping owners achieve the goals for their farm. I always try to exceed their expectation. I have built some fantastic relationships, which I truly enjoy.
Year started with FNC: 2008