Real Estate Sales
7685 Glenmore Drive
Powell, Ohio 43065
Real Estate Broker:
Real estate sales in Ohio.
Previously Vice-President of Real Estate Operations for Farmers National Company. Worked with Area Sales Managers, Appraisal Manager, Appraisers, Sales Associates, and Farm Managers with real estate and appraisal activities in all states we are licensed.
BS in Animal Science, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
Sioux Center Community Schools, Sioux Center, Iowa
Presently real estate sales associate for Farmers National Company (FNC)
2001-2012 - Previously Vice-President of Real Estate Operations for Farmers National Company. Worked with Area Sales Managers, appraisal manager, appraisers, sales associates, and farm managers with real estate and appraisal activities in all states we are licensed.
1988-2001 - FNC Area Vice President, Irwin, Ohio
1982-1988 - FNC Farm Manager, Sioux City, Iowa
1971-1982 - Self-employed Farmer
Responsibilities at FNC:
Real Estate Sales Associate for Farmers National Company - list, market, and sell agricultural properties in Ohio.
- Accredited Land Consultant through the RLI
- Accredited Farm Manager through the ASFMRA
- Million Dollar Real Estate Sales Award
- Wes Furrer Conservation Award
- President-Ohio Chapter of the ASFMRA
- American Society Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers-Leadership Institute, Management Education Committee, Ethics Committee, Crop Trac Committee, Annual Meeting Program Committee, Strategic Planning Committee
- Member: Realtors Land Institute
- Member: Rotary Club of West Omaha
"Thank You Farmers National. Lee Vermeer and Jay Van Gorden sure made a big event like selling the family farm a stress free event. After attending a Farmers National seminar held in Columbus and talking to other clients, I felt confident in recommending your company to handle the sale. With the family spreadout in four different states, I was worried about details and communications; regular updates prevented worries. All the steps taken and recommendations made by Farmers National prior to the actual auction made for what we called a very successful event. We especially appreciate the FFA youth help with refreshments and the donation by Farmers National to FFA. Thanks again, Lee and Jay, for being professionals." -- Reba and Dave Fisher
Year started with FNC: 1982