Last Modified: January 13, 2021
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the website www.farmersnational.com(the "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On the Website;
- In email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party, including our affiliates or subsidiaries; or
Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (e.g., advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("Personal Information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, the sites of our affiliates or subsidiaries, or attend events listed on the Website, subscribing to our services, posting material (e.g., bids or purchases) on the Website or the sites of our affiliates or subsidiaries, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or the sites of our affiliates or subsidiaries, and of the fulfillment of services; and
· Your search queries on the Website.
You also may, whether now or in the future, provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically may only be fore statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to, whether now or in the future:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
· Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Certain web browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) or similar feature that signals to websites that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked (for more information on DNT, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com). If an online service elects to respond to a particular DNT signal, the service may refrain from collecting certain personal information about the browser's user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus as to what constitutes a DNT signal. For these reasons, we do not take action to respond to DNT signals.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
· To present the Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To improve or personalize your user experience;
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
· To our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "Email a Friend" feature of the Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code §§ 1798.83 and 1798.100 to 1798.199.100 permits users of our Website that are California residents to (i) request certain information regarding the categories and specific types of personal information that has been collected and (ii) request certain actions (e.g., opt-out, correct, delete, know) be done with such personal information.
To make such a request, please call 1-800-346-2650, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, complete the contact us form at www.farmersnational.com/Contact_Us/ or write us at: Farmers National Company, 11516 Nicholas Street, Suite 100, PO Box 542016, Omaha, NE 68154.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any bids or purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our goal to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Farmers National Company
11516 Nicholas St., Ste 100
PO Box 542016
Omaha, NE 68154